Untitled

Untitled - Kim Harrison Yet another beloved series comes to an end. 2014 sure is a year of ends. Ten years of togetherness and now the adventure only remains in our imagination.

Rachel Morgan's come a long way from the clutzy runner of Dead Witch Walking. She's faced vampires and werewolves, banshees, witches, and soul-eating demons. She's crossed worlds, channeled gods, and accepted her place as a day-walking demon. She's lost friends and lovers and family, and an old enemy has become something much more.

But power demands responsibility, and world-changers must always pay a price. That time is now.

To save Ivy's soul and the rest of the living vampires, to keep the demonic ever after and our own world from destruction, Rachel Morgan will risk everything.

Our itchy witch once again takes the responsibility of saving the world on her shoulders. It was really exciting to see Ivy, Jenks, Rachel, Al and Trent work it out. The Hollows is in uproar. The demons blame the elves, the elves play the vampires against each other and everyone is looking to Rachel to fix it. Reminded me of old times.

This book has every element and every player out on the field. So many gooey moments with Trent. Danger. Kidnapping, like always. And bonding moments. Altogether anything a Holows fan would want for the ending of their favorite series. And oh, not the ending, but a very new beginning.

Thank you Kim Harrison for this wonderful series.

ONLY ONE DAY LEFT

If only the release date could be moved sooner...