The Immortal Rules

The Immortal Rules - Julie Kagawa Once you get used to the idea of immortals and a dystopian society where Vampires rules and humans are food, and a plague turns most vamps into Rabid who are almost-demons, you are sure to get hooked to the story.

To survive in a ruined world, she must embrace the darkness…

Allison Sekemoto survives in the Fringe, the outermost circle of a walled-in city. By day, she and her crew scavenge for food. By night, any one of them could be eaten. Some days, all that drives Allie is her hatred of them—the vampires who keep humans as blood cattle. Until the night Allie herself dies and becomes one of the monsters.

Forced to flee her city, Allie must pass for human as she joins a ragged group of pilgrims seeking a legend—a place that might have a cure for the disease that killed off most of civilization and created the rabids, the bloodthirsty creatures who threaten human and vampire alike. And soon Allie will have to decide what and who is worth dying for… again.

Enter Julie Kagawa's dark and twisted world as an unforgettable journey begins.

If you've read Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series, you'll know what you're getting into. A mysterious world, a courageous and lovable heroin, a bad boy and a swoon-worthy hero. True to form, this book has all of the elements from above and so much more. The best parts of this book are: the characters are not perfect samples, they are flawed which makes them so much more likable. The writing is so smooth and like magic, you are hanging on to every word.

You are a monster. You will always be a monster—there is no turning back from it. But what type of monster you become is entirely up to you.

The book is action packed and it has it's moments. Luckily, all of them are good moments. So if you're looking for a new and mysterious world with some action and so much more consistency, this is the book for you.

It makes no difference who we are, where we came from. Princes, Masters and rabids alike, we are monsters, cut off from humanity. They will never trust us. They will never accept us. We hid in their midst and walk among them, but we are forever separate. Damned. Alone. You don't understand now, but you will. There will come a time when the road before you splits, and you must decide your path. Will you choose to become a demon with a human face, or will you fight your demon until the end of time, knowing you will forever struggle alone?